|Job Title:||Regional Preventative Maintenance Technician|
|Openings:||1 Full Time|
|Apply By Date:||May 18, 2014|
Performs full cable plant preventative maintenance including documentation, leakage and leakage repairs to ensure maximum quality of service and minimum downtime for repairs.
- Conducting full preventative maintenance on the cable plant incorporating the testing and verification of the plant including, HFC, 2-way and 1-way systems and power supplies, documenting amplifier settings, input/output, eq’s and pad values, with labels installed in amplifiers and in system preventative maintenance log
- Identifying and performing repairs, power supply testing, voltage and current draw noted and logged
- Provide on-going leakage patrol to identify and correcting leaks that are found to meet Industry Canada and Company standards of performance
- Responds to outages that occur in the community that the Preventative Maintenance is being conducted in
- Performs general equipment maintenance, ensuring that the vehicle and all tools are kept in working order
- Keeps an inventory of supplies and parts in the repair vehicle and prepares and submits reports regarding maintenance calls
This position will cover communities served by Access Communications in the Northern part of Saskatchewan ( North of Yorkton, SK – approximately 100+ communities)
- Minimum of Grade 12 and an Electronics Certificate or equivalent with eight years of experience
- Must have strong analytical, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
- Health and safety training is required
This position will require constant travel.
Access Communications is a 100% Saskatchewan-owned non-profit co-operative that is committed to providing exceptional communications and entertainment services. But we're also committed to being a part of the communities we live in, reinvesting 100% of our earnings into the communities we serve. Access Communications is proud to work with the people of Saskatchewan to make great things happen in our communities.
Our commitment to the communities we serve goes far beyond a service provider-customer relationship.
We work, play and give where we live. It's what a good neighbour does.
|Apply for this Job|
|Tell a friend about this Job|
|Return to Job Listing|